Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Beginning

I have spent six years practicing Naturopathic Medicine and Acupuncture. In that time, I have seen so many unfortunate examples of how society and medicine do not understand the basic ways that we get sick and get healthy. I believe that we must strip away the useless and toxic parts of what we eat, do and say and return to a basic level of nourishment for all aspects of ourselves. Feel Great Naked is my idea of letting go and putting in place practices that truly allow us to be happy with our basic essence. I want to see people eating naked food, which is food that has not been covered in chemicals or filled with artificial ingredients. I want to see people taking part in naked medicine or medicine which does not pollute the body and which seeks to find a cure rather than just manage symptoms. I want to see people using naked supplements that are easy to absorb, made without toxic ingredients and which truely nourish the body. It is time to get rid of all the waste and pollution we live with on a daily basis, grow food, move our bodies outside, play with our children, and organize our lives around truly living rather than living a life oriented around work.

No comments:

Post a Comment