Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Why I Use Max Products

Many people think that experts in medicine and health never experience health problems themselves. I have even had a potential patient say to me once “of course you don’t ever eat sugar right?” This was a wake up call for me because I understood that there was a portion of the population that believes that the person who is capable of giving advice should be perfect and never have a flaw in their own health. My personal experience has been quite the opposite.
In my own life, health has not always been perfect in spite of my best efforts. As a Naturopathic Doctor, I always follow a few general rules such as no corn syrup, no fast food, no processed foods, no MSG, no nitrites or nitrates and no non organic dairy products. However, after my third child, I found that my body had a very hard time recovering my normal energy. I was tired early in the evening, falling asleep by 8PM and not wanting to get up even 10 hours later. I did endocrine balancing, treated my thyroid problems and adjusted my supplements to compensate for the perceived increased need. When I discovered Max International’s products (Feelgreatnaked.mymaxsystem.com) I felt like I was making real headway!
Once starting Max GXL and Max N-Fuze together, I felt a renewed sense of hope that I could recover and do the work I wanted to do. This may sound strange and rather hokey to some people. Believing that two products can make such a significant difference in how someone feels physically and mentally can be hard to take. But, in my case, this is exactly how it has happened. On my first day of taking the N-Fuze I stopped feeling like I was lazy, I wanted to go home after working my practice and play with my three kids, and make dinner and stay up to be with my husband after the day was finished!
The big tragedy that I find so many people dealing with fatigue that never remits despite various treatment options. Many people do not have my access to good nutrition, or good supplementation, or endocrine testing. Many people do not know that organic foods are the best and that eating processed conventionally grown foods contributes to inflammation and disease generation. It can seem almost impossible for some people to follow a strict health routine often because they do not have the energy to implement new changes.
By adding Max GXL and Max N-Fuze to any health routine, the energy will be there, the other changes will follow and it will be possible to feel good again. Instead of believing the flawed message that we must become fatigued and sore and overweight and have poor sleep as we age or as we raise small children, start believing that you can feel great at any age, at any time and under any circumstance when your body has the right tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment